It is what it is, right? But, that’s not a mindset that comes easily – or quickly.
For many of us, our teens and twenties are filled with changing – wanting to change, feeling pressures to change. After thirty, and after doing the work, a shift starts to happen. We look in the mirror and wink at ourselves instead of wishing for something to be different.
Follow These Steps to Reconsider Your Own Body Journey & Become More Aligned with Your Physical Self
Lindsey sits down for this deeply personal solo episode to walk listeners through her own body attunement journey, from watching herself in home movies as a wiggling four year-old, to learned familial beliefs on body, her (sometimes toxic) relationship with fitness, and unpacking early sexual encounters.
“I know, know, know, without a shadow of a doubt, that the changes in my body are deeply connected to the evolution, and healing, of my inner world.” – Lindsey Simcik, Almost 30 Podcast
Everything is on the table, because everything in life is connected to our physical self.
Tune in and take note to start feeling better in your body, more harmonized in the feminine, restorative, juicy goodness that is this physical vehicle, on this planet. It’s a beautiful thing, and when we can truly celebrate it, it shines through in the rest of our lives.
We also talk about:
- Everything is everything
- What is body attunement to me?
- Reprogramming negative familial beliefs
- Being aware of how social media makes us feel
- Unpacking impactful sexual experiences
- How we process outside information
- Identifying areas where we can be more attuned with our body
- Considering our cycles as the seasons
- Infusing your food with intention
Watch and subscribe on YouTube!
Resources: Use keywords, titles, proper nouns, etc., to describe each third-party resource
Related content: Almost 30 channel content
- EPISODE: 522. Use This Method for a Better Relationship with Your Body
- EPISODE: 415. Body Acceptance Roundtable
- EPISODE: 342. Five Tips for Body Acceptance
- BLOG: Krista Williams’ Body Acceptance Journey + 5 Tips
- BLOG: Best Episodes on Self-Love, Body Acceptance, & Wellbeing
- BLOG: Krista’s Full-Body Vacation Reset + The Results She Saw
Get discount codes sent directly to your phone. Simply text the brand name or keyword to 380-600-3030
Olive & June | Visit oliveandjune.com/almost30 for 20% off your first Mani System.
Pepper | Get 20% off your first order when you go to wearpepper.com/ ALMOST.
Milk + Honey | Enjoy 20% off your next order at milkandhoney.com and 20% off your first spa service at any milk + honey location with code ALMOST30 — visit milkandhoneyspa.com to find a location near you.
Sakara | Sakara is offering our listeners 20% off their first order when they go to sakara.com/almostsakara or enter the code ALMOSTSAKARA at checkout.
Join our community: