So many women are still in the process of healing the trauma and programming that they’ve grown up with, and there is so much unlearning to do. The best part of our 30’s has been learning to accept + love our bodies more. We spent too much damn time + energy on what we eat, what we look like, working out, and everything else, and it’s such a relief to now just ride the wave and listen to the signals your body is giving you. And the best part? You don’t have to wait until your 30s to do this work!!
We also talk about:
- How sharing our body journeys is powerful
- Seeing food as a threat
- When to seek a professional
- Being radically honest with yourself
- Shifting your focus away from appearances
- How to use tools like mindfulness, meditation, + self-talk
- Self-love mantras
- Having a personalized approach to health, fitness, + acceptance
- Removing foods that cause binging
- Unlearning what you’ve been taught to think about your body
- Katherine Schwarzenegger’s new podcast, The Gift of Forgiveness: www.radio.com/media/podcast/the-gift-of-forgiveness
- New Paradigm Digital Series: almost30.com/new-paradigm
- Winged CBD | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your order at wingedcbd.com/almost30.
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- Acuity Scheduling | Get a 45-day extended free trial by going to https://acuityscheduling.com/almost30.
- Book of the Month | Get your first book for $9.99 with code ALMOST30 at www.bookofthemonth.com