Travel offers the opportunity to re-examine your life from a different standpoint. During Krista’s recent summer vacay to Ibiza with human design expert and fellow projector, Jenna Zoe, she found herself finetuning her relationship with food and exercise.
Krista Talks About Finding Intuitive Eating During a Transformative Trip to Ibiza with Jenna Zoe.
Swapping intense workouts for yoga, and quick snacks for intentional meals and fruit, impacted her emotional and physical well-being so much, she decided to dedicate an episode to it. Tune in to hear why leaning into a more feminine flow with her lifestyle was just what her soul was calling for.
“When you’re eating and moving intuitively, there’s less density in our body and in what we’re processing so that we can actually access the truth of who we are.” – Krista Williams, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- Why I made the decision to shift my movement and eating habits
- Living in sync with human design
- Jenna Zoe’s inspiring life-work balance
- What intuitive eating looks and feels like for me
- Jenna Zoe’s Human Design App
- Ep. 318 – The Journey of Body Acceptance
- Ep. 185 – My Hormonal Health Journey: Healing My Hormones + Adrenal Fatigue Naturally with Krista Williams
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 318: The Journey of Body Acceptance
- VIDEO: Episode 318
- BLOG: Episode 318
- Episode 342: Five Tips For Body Acceptance
- VIDEO: Episode 342
- BLOG: Episode 342
- Episode185: My Hormonal Health Journey: Healing My Hormones + Adrenal Fatigue Naturally
- BLOG: Episode 185
- Away | Start your risk-free, 100 day trial and shop the entire Away lineup of travel essentials, including their best-selling suitcases, at awaytravel.com/almost30
- LinkedIn | Join the Creator Accelerator Program at linkedin.com/creators
- Truebill | Get control over your subscriptions at truebill.com/almost30
- House of Wise | Use code “ALMOST30” for $20 off your order at houseofwise.co
- Fable | Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off at fablehome.co
- Intro | Use code ALMOST30 for $10 off your first booking at intro.com
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.