Instagram loves to kindly remind us of photos we’ve taken in the past, which can be great! But it can also invite us to criticize and compare ourselves. When this happened to Krista, what she noticed so clearly was the ways in which her body has changed over the past few years — namely, weight gain.
A few months ago, Krista was in New York City reflecting on the habits and mentalities around her body and how she has shifted away from the behaviors that kept her at the lowest weight she’s ever been. She has been learning how to live with her new body and wanted to share how she deals with body image issues, how her relationship with her body has changed over time, and some tips and resources regarding health and diet.
We also talk about:
- How being okay with your body is an act of defiance
- Mindset is the problem, not body
- The energy we waste worrying about our bodies
- Motivating yourself to do what you know is healthy
- Answering your questions about body acceptance
- Not letting the patriarchy win
- We are so excited for our New Paradigm Digital Series! Grab your tickets to our online workshops at almost30.com/new-paradigm
- Looking for some Inner Peace in this uncertain time? We’ve got you with our brand new Inner Peace Program: shopalmost30.com
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- Paragon Vitamins | Use code ALMOST30 at paragonvitamins.com to get the Hair Test Kit & Report and 4 weeks of vitamins for $90 (30% off).
- Ancient Nutrition | Visit ancientnutrition.com and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off a one-time order
- Brooklinen | Get $20 off AND free shipping when you use code ALMOST30 at brooklinen.com