Joseph and Lauren Sheehey are the co-owners of Cured Nutrition, a brand we are proud to say has been a partner of the podcast for years. But that’s not why they’re here today. We’re grateful that Joe and Lo decided to share vulnerably and truthfully the struggles they’ve faced in their relationship, and the ways in which they’ve been able to move forward regardless of the challenges. We also get into how Lauren healed from her eating disorder. It’s a powerful illustration of how we can heal in relationships, in love, and use our shadows to reveal the deepest parts of ourselves and come together even better.
We also talk about:
- Open relationships
- Having uncomfortable conversations with your partner
- Giving each other space
- Codependency within a relationship
- Being there for each other through their flaws and insecurities
- Healing relationships with our parents
- Feeling joy in being present
- The origin of Cured Nutrition
- Learn more: curednutrition.com
- Instagram: @laurensheehey | @josephsheehey
- Check out our latest workbooks and downloadables: shopalmost30.com
- Check out our New Paradigm workshops at almost30.com/new-paradigm.
- August 11-14th Malibu Retreat: almost30.com/retreat
- Birch | Receive $200 off any Birch mattress by visiting birchliving.com/almost30
- YouVeda | Use code ALMOST30 for 35% at youveda.com.
- Better Help | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month.
- Perfect Keto | Go to www.perfectketo.com/almost30 to use code ALMOST30 for 20% off + Free Shipping.