Stephan Labossiere is on a divine mission to course correct our lost connection to the self and others. As a certified relationship coach, he wants everyone to find an enriching partnership. Seriously, what’s not to love?
Stephan Labossiere Gets Real On Love And Relationships. What’s Holding You Back From Finding Divine Partnership?
Miraculous realizations happen when you peel back the layers of social programming and return to your gut instincts and biological, hormonal drives. In this episode, Stephan paints a picture of what finding and keeping love looks like. From contrasting the masculine and feminine energies to navigating spirituality imbalances in partnership, Stephan breaks down the defensive walls built around our hearts and helps us flip the switch that lets our love flow freely to those who are deserving of receiving it.
“Your femininity is not the issue, your selection process is.” – Stephan Labossiere, Stephan Speaks
We also talk about:
- Stephan’s relationship to God
- How to manage spirituality expectations in relationships
- The polarity between the masculine and feminine
- How to keep the spark alive in long term relationships
- Healing past hurts in relationships
- Supernatural experiences and spiritual sensitivity
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 245: Stephan Labossiere on Healing to Cultivate Connection + Love
- VIDEO: Episode 245
- BLOG: Episode 245
- Episode 469: What If My Partner Isn’t Spiritual?
- BLOG: Episode 469
- Athletic Greens | Get a 1-year supply of Vitamin D + five FREE travel packs with your first purchase at athleticgreens.com/almost30
- Joybird | Visit joybird.com/almost30 for 35% off your purchase.
- FLEX | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off Flex disc starter kits or 10% off your first Flex cup + free shipping at flexfits.com/almost30
- Dry Farm Wines | Receive an additional penny bottle with your first shipment when you go to dryfarmwines.com/almost30
- House of Wise | Use code “ALMOST30” for $20 off your order at houseofwise.co
- Base | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first month of membership. Vist get-base.com/almost30
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.