Anger, disappointment, betrayal. These are the textbook reactions to your partner when they show no interest in your self-awakening. It feels like everyone else on Instagram are #spiritualcouplegoals, casually going to ayahuasca retreats in Costa Rica. Meanwhile, you can’t get your other half to go to a yoga class. So, what do you do when you’re filling your cup with all the self-help books, crystals – ALL the things – but your partner is not interested in following the same path?
Krista Gives Tips On How To Navigate Spiritual Differences in Partnership
If you feel yourself falling down a rabbit hole of spiritual manipulation, tune into this solo episode with Krista, where she unpacks the do’s and don’ts of addressing spiritual imbalance in partnership and how to silence the spiritual ego from rearing its not-so-enlightened head.
“There is metaphysical power in minding our own spiritual business, in being with people on their path instead of forcing them onto one.” – Krista Williams, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- The spiritual ego and how it manifests
- Celebrating similarities in partnership
- Finding a sacred community
- How to appreciate your partner where they’re at
- Feeling independent on your spiritual journey
- Spiritual red flags
- Episode 348: “Heal Yourself, Heal the World: Kristas Reiki Journey”
- VIDEO: Episode 348
- BLOG: Episode 348
- Episode: 416: “Lonely On Your Spiritual Path?”
- VIDEO: Episode 416
- BLOG: Episode 416
- Four Sigmatic | Get up to 40% off + free shipping on mushroom bundles at foursigmatic.com/almost30
- ClearSTEM | use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at clearstemskincare.com
- Pressed Bouquet Shop | Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off your purchase at pressedbouquetshop.com
- NutriBullet | Use code “ALMOST30NATION” for 20% off at nutribullet.com
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments