Today, we are thrilled to welcome back our brilliant friend and whole-body wellness expert, Dr. Stephen Cabral, founder and CEO of EquiLife, one of the fastest online functional medicine practices in the world offering the ability to purchase at-home lab testing and nutritional supplements previously only available through your doctor.
He’s also a naturopathic doctor, Ayurvedic functional medicine and integrative health practitioner, and the author of The Rain Barrel Effect.
Dr. Stephen Cabral Reveals the Benefits of Mineral + Metal Testing for Health Empowerment
Dr. Cabral’s contagious passion for wellness was developed out of his own health journey, facing challenging and severe health complications at the young age of 17. Now, on a mission to uncover the root causes of why his own patients feel stuck and unable to attain their goals, he guides them through the Cabral Concept of “Change Your Body – Change Your Life.”
By first seeking to rebalance both body and mind, he helps put others on a path of healing.
K+L get vulnerable in today’s episode as Dr. Cabral reviews their Minerals + Metals Lab Test results live. Before he hands out his insightful medical advice and findings, he explains what this test is all about, how understanding its results can help you feel empowered when it comes to your health, and why functional medicine testing might be the next best step on your health journey.
“When you start to explore your health, you’ll find it empowering, and you’ll want to learn more.” – Dr. Stephen Cabral, Almost 30 Podcast
Have your journal + pen ready – Dr. Cabral is generous to share so much from his wealth of knowledge with us in this one.
We also talk about:
- Insights into the “fat burning zone”
- How glucose monitoring can be beneficial
- High intensity vs. low steady state cardio workouts
- Nutrition that matches your fitness routine
- How genetics play a role in wellness
- Women and digestive issues
- Downstream effects of anxiety and stress
- How consuming carbohydrates affects health
- Dr. Cabral on living in caloric deficit
- Why inflammation might be a warning sign
SriMu | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off all single orders, and 20% off your first 4 orders when you sign up for a subscription, at SriMu.com.
Hairlove | Listeners can use code ‘ALMOST30’ for 20% off all non-subscription items at Hairlove.com.
BetterHelp | Visit BetterHelp.com/ALMOST30 today to get 10% off your first month.
- Get the Minerals + Metals At-Home Lab Test for 50% off
- Instagram: @stephencabral
- Podcast: The Cabral Concept
- YouTube: Stephen Cabral
- Read: The Rain Barrel Effect
- Website: equi.life
Join our community:
- Functional + Traditional Medicine to Treat The Whole Body with Dr. Stephen Cabral #270
- Biohacking Your Hormones with Alisa Vitti #293
- Reset Your Body + Brain with Max Lugavere #307
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.