Animals are such an important part of our emotional, mental, and physical health. They seem to understand our emotions – sometimes even more than we do. And if they can sense our emotions, it shouldn’t surprise us to find out that we can communicate with them on an even deeper level.
Miranda Alcott Unlocks Communication With Our Animals On A Deeper Level
Miranda Alcott is an animal and human communications counselor and she’s dedicated her life to facilitating greater understanding between animals and those that care for them. As children, we communicate intuitively with animals. So as adults working on healing our inner child, it’s important that we learn to get back in touch with that aspect of ourselves.
“We owe it to our animals. We’ve asked them to be in our lives and take care of us, and we need to give back to them.” – Miranda Alcott, Almost 30 Podcast
Miranda dives into topics such as supporting our animals as their lives change alongside our own, how to listen harmoniously, and the lessons we can learn from our animals.
We also talk about:
- Miranda’s story and how she came to recognize her gifts
- The HarmoniousListening™ approach and what it entails
- Personalities of animals and how they differ
- Learning to interpret what our animals teach us
- Ongoing growth in your relationship with your animal
- Listening to our animals effectively and responding appropriately
- Common themes with animals and their messages during the pandemic
- Higher-self communication vs. the animal in its 3D body
- Supporting your animals when you go on vacation
- Animal synchronicities and stories
- HarmoniousListening™ course: mirandaalcott.podia.com/harmoniouslistening-beginning-animal-communication
- Miranda’s YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCPgwmHtPMSoZ39ADzLuP3lw
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
Beauty and The Broth | Go to thebeautyandthebroth.com and use code almost30nation for 20% off.
SafeSleeve | Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off at safesleevecases.com.
Honeybook | Start your free trial at HoneyBook.com/almost30 and enjoy HoneyBook for $1 per month for the first six months with promo code ALMOST30.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.