Seeress, healer, and shaman, Deborah Hanekamp (aka Mama Medicine), never fails to bring ceremony, mystery, and intention to every encounter.
Deborah Hanekamp Gets Witchy with Almost 30 Nation, Exploring the Roots of the Witch Wound, and the Energetics Behind Youth and Beauty Programming.
Sit with the coven as Deborah delves into the Scorpionic realms of witchcraft and witch wounds. Embark on the spiritual skincare journey your soul has been calling for as she shares the different ways you can intuitively connect with your skin messages and the aging process. Plus: the trio untangle the dystopian messaging behind fairy tales (we’re looking at you, Snow White, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid), and explore what’s really bubbling under the surface regarding fear and suppression of the female body, and sacred energy.
“When we allow ourselves to be open and meet ourselves and our new form, we start to carry that vibration of openness, which translates into our skin.” – Deborah Hanekamp, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- The energetics of NY and LA
- Ceremony of motherhood, fertility journey, and giving birth
- Healing the witch wound
- Youth programming, beauty, and judgment
- How to intuitively connect with your skin
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 175: Finding the Medicine Within Yourself with Mama Medicine
- BLOG: Episode 175
- Sugarbreak | Use code ALMOST30 to save 15% at sugarbreak.com
- ClearSTEM | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at clearstemskincare.com
- Issuu | Get 50% off a premium account by visiting issuu.com/podcast and using code ALMOST30
- HUM Nutrition | Receive 20% off first orders of $29+ with code ALMOST30 at humnutrition.com
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 10% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.