Energy healer, entrepreneur – and Krista’s wedding officiant, Millana Snow, shares space and profound wisdom with a conversation centered on her journey to becoming a healer, self-empowerment, and spiritual growth. It’s a beautiful closing of a circle from her last episode back in 2017, as she has made monumental strides in just about every aspect of her life since her previous pod chat with K + L.
Millana unpacks her initial resistance to publically “coming out” as a healer. Since doing so, she has seriously up-leveled into the upper echelons of the wellness world (yay, abundance!), evolving her spiritual practice by teaching herself and her clients to jump into the unknown and release attachments to narratives that no longer serve them.
This truly enriching conversation will inspire you to believe manifesting your dream life is 100% possible, and you don’t have to look outside yourself to do so.
We also talk about:
- Friendship origins
- Stepping into being a healer
- Belief mindset and leaning into healing
- Analyzing attachment to old narratives and constructs
- Work, money, time, and sense of worth
- Cutting cords and setting boundaries
- Deep learnings and manifesting partnership
- Millana’s offerings and online courses!
- Issuu | Get 50% off a premium account by visiting issuu.com/podcast and using code “ALMOST30”
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 10% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- Ancient Nutrition | Visit ancientnutrition.com and use code “ALMOST30” for 20% off a one-time order
- PBLC | Receive $10 in free stock in one of the 9 popular stocks listed here: BYND, DIS, PTON, TSLA, SHOP, ZM, AAPL, AMZN, SPY ETF: pblc.co/almost30
- Boll & Branch | Get 15% off your first set of sheets with promo code almost30pod at www.bollandbranch.com
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting almost30.com/disclaimer