Today Lindsey is riding solo and sharing her experience with the incredibly powerful plant medicine, Ayahuasca. A few weeks ago, both Krista and Lindsey traveled to Rythmia in Costa Rica for a healing ceremony led by last week’s guest, Gerard Powell– be sure to give his episode a listen! In today’s episode, Lindsey is coming on solo to share her full experience with ayahuasca; real, raw, and unapologetically.
Lindsey also talks about:
- The opportunity to experience ayahuasca
- Her first night experience at Rythmia
- The initial download that she received
- Learning it’s necessary to mother yourself
- Experiencing her own birth
- Following and expressing her feelings again
- Going to the ocean after the experience
- What Lindsey has been integrating since her experience
- Learn more: lindseysimcik.com
- Instagram: @lindseysimcik
- Read: Journey of Souls ; The Body Keeps The Score ; Daily Love
- May 9th: London with Jenna Zoe
- May 30th: Denver with Natalie Miles
- June 20th: Los Angeles with Bree Melanson
- Skinny Dipped | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at skinnydipped.com ; Mindful May – throughout the month of May, Skinny Dipped is turning their Instagram into THE place to get inspired by all things wellness. Each week in May, one of the four female founders will be sharing their tips and tricks for how to stay balanced, healthy and in alignment. From nutrition tips and tricks to yoga flows, custom meditations and holistic beauty 101, you’ll find something to love and learn a little more about how this women-founded company nourishes and nurtures their bodies. Each week they’ll be hosting giveaways and they’ve also created a grand prize package for one lucky winner filled with TONS of goodies and lots of Skinny Dipped of course. Head over to @getskinnydipped on IG to learn more about how you can participate.
- What Do You Meme? | What Do You Meme? | Right now, ALMOST 30 listeners can get 15% off of For The Girls on Amazon Prime! Just go to Amazon.com and search For The Girls Adult Party Game and make sure to enter the promo code ALMOST30 at checkout.
- Article | www.article.com/ALMOST30 for $50 off a purchase of $100 or more
- Poo~Pourri | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at poopourri.com