When Lindsey first received the download to take a break from Instagram, she pushed the thought aside and went back to scrolling. After some intentional reflection – and a good bit of planning – she decided to listen to the call, logging off of all social media for thirty days.
Lindsey Reflects On Her Break From Social Media + What Came Through During Her 30-Day Digital Detox
In this episode, Lindsey opens up about what came through during this period of intentional nothingness. From self-judgment to an unleashed sense of creativity and purpose, she explores how she found meaning and came home to self in the absence of screen.
“Rarely are we in nothingness. Rarely are we given space to direct our attention to self.” Lindsey Simcik, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- Receiving the download to take a break off social media
- Setting energetic intentions and realigning priorities
- Imbuing life with intention
- Finding purpose in self
- How to set yourself up for a meaningful digital detox
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- [Embed episode YouTube video]
Get discount codes sent directly to your phone. Simply text brand name or keyword to 380-600-3030
- Zocdoc | Search for local doctors who take your insurance. Download the Zocdoc app for free at zocdoc.com/almost30
- Ana Luisa | Get up to 40% off at shop.analuisa.com/almost
- Arrae | Use code “ALMOST30” for 10% off on arrae.co
- Elavi | Get 15% off when you use the code ALMOST30 + free shipping on 2 pouches or more at elavi.co
- FX Chocolate | Go to FXchocolate.com and enter code “ALMOST30” for 20% off
- The Sacredness of Being Single Connection Circle on February 13th at 4:00 PM
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.