The narrative loops we contain ourselves in can limit our potential to be free. K + L have spent years untying the threads, which take them back to the childhood origins of specific stories that play out in adulthood. Some are good, others are not so great, but all are creations built from ego; not from soul.
K + L Unpack the Stories We Create and How We Can Rewrite Our Personal Narrative.
In this episode, K + L divulge how they have confronted stories in their lives, from money to body image, and give radical permission for you to explore your own so that you can rewrite your self-narrative from an empowered place.
“Our stories are an illusion. They’re an offering for us to learn and grow and come back to our oneness” – Krista Williams, Almost 30 podcast
We also talk about:
- What are stories and why we create them
- How K + L healed their stories surrounding money and body image
- Dropping into your heart
- Rewriting the narrative
- Read: Meet Your Soul: A Powerful Guide to Connect with Your Most Sacred Self by Elisa Romeo
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Sugarbreak | Break free from sugar dependence with a natural, non-prescription support system. Use se code “ALMOST30” for 15% off your purchase at sugarbreak.com
- Thrive Market | Use code “ALMOST30” to save $20 off your first order and a free gift at thrivemarket.com/almost30
- Four Sigmatic | Receive up to 40% off + free shipping on mushroom coffee bundles at foursigmatic.com/almost30
- NakedCashmere | Use code “ALMOST30” for 15% off your purchase at nakedcashmere.com
- House of Wise | Use code “ALMOST30” for $20 off your order at houseofwise.co
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.