In this episode, Krista examines the scientific root of comparison and the knock-on effects it can have on one’s confidence and sense of self.
Krista Leans Into the Science and Energetics of Comparing Yourself to Others and How One Can Transmute This Emotion Into a Tool for Self-Growth.
Everyone can relate to the sensation of seeing green when a friend or someone you know or admire achieves a life milestone you’re yearning for. It’s human, it’s real, and can be mentally excruciating – if you fall down the rabbit hole of negative self-talk.
Whatever is going on with someone else has nothing to do with me. It has everything to do with them and God. – Krista Williams on Almost 30 Podcast.
We also talk about:
- The science of comparison
- Why some people are prone to comparing themselves to others
- Identifying your inner-critic
- How to deal with comparison and negative self-talk
- Learning to be your own best friend and hyping up yourself
- Reframing comparison
- Living uncensored
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 367: “Shadow Integration + Manifestation with Lacy Phillips”
- VIDEO: Episode 367
- BLOG: Episode 367
- Coinbase | New users can get $5 in free Bitcoin when you sign up on coinbase.com/almost30
- Zocdoc | Search for local doctors who take your insurance. Download the Zocdoc app for free at zocdoc.com/almost30
- Woo More Play | Use code “ALMOST30” for 20% off at woomoreplay.com
- PBLC | Receive $10 in free stock in one of the 9 popular stocks listed here: BYND, DIS, PTON, TSLA, SHOP, ZM, AAPL, AMZN, SPY ETF: pblc.co/almost30
- Somavedic | Use the code “ALMOST30” to save 10% at somavedic.com
- Issuu | Get 50% off a premium account by visiting issuu.com/podcast and using code “ALMOST30”
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.