Lindsey takes a moment to share a slice of her life after her big move from LA to NYC, and talks about the importance of following your heart in decision making.
Following your inner compass is not always rainbows and butterflies. Even when everything feels aligned, programming, judgments, and obsessions can seep through the cracks of your happiness bubble. Just know you’re not alone in this process and following your heart will always pay off – even if you’re not sure what’s around the corner.
We also talk about:
- Reflecting on move from LA to NYC
- Overcoming perfectionism
- Why following your heart can be triggering to others
- Internal resistance to happiness
- Supporting yourself in the journey
Join Krista and Lindsey for a FREE five-day Self Love Immersion workshop, starting June 14th, focused on filling your cup with joy, gratitude, and celebration for being you. Sign up at: almost30.com/selflove
Camp Almost 30 is coming up in July. You can go to Almost30.com/camp for more information on this FREE online event.
- Four Sigmatic | Use code “ALMOST30” for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
- Dropps | Save 25% off your first purchase using promo code “almost30” at dropps.com
- Ancient Nutrition | Visit ancientnutrition.com and use code “ALMOST30” for 20% off a one-time order
- Arrae | Save 10% off your first purchase with the code “ALMOST30” at arrae.com
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting https://almost30.com/disclaimer