Everything is as it was, and everything has changed.
Lindsey is closing the door on her LA chapter and moving back to New York. Krista is contemplating motherhood and a potential move to Austin. Today, they give gratitude to the city that gifted them life-long connections, boundless creativity, and the opportunity to live out their authentic truth. Not to mention, drop woo-woo one-liners in social circles without any sense of irony! They also open up about the harder edges of LA life; from the hollowness of Hollywood and spiraling homelessness crisis to the impact of the pandemic on local businesses.
If you were waiting for an LA-bashing episode, this isn’t it. This is a celebration of what is, what’s coming, and what the hell was that? It’s an active shedding of old beliefs, and a permission slip to re-write the rules, lean into your intuition, go big, and go (to a new) home.
We also talk about:
- Celebrating community and creativity in LA
- Sober reflections on Hollywood industry
- Trusting your decisions, following your truth
- Our next destinations!
- Why it’s normal to feel hesitant about starting a family
- Creating narratives in your head
- Spirituality 2.0
- Friendship transitions
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
- Woo More Play | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at woomoreplay.com
- ALOHA | Visit aloha.com and use code ALMOST30 for 25% off your first order
- Tonic | Visit tonicsiteshop.com/almost30 for customizable websites for the modern, stylish creative.