We all have a troublemaker inside of us: that part of us gets put in its place at an early age. It’s up to us to learn how to awaken this part of ourselves — that’s what Luvvie Ajayi is all about.
The troublemaker is the part of us that’s committed to pushing past the fear. Luvvie almost let fear make her say no to the TED talk that ultimately changed her life. Inspired by that event, her book Professional Troublemaker: The Fear-Fighter Manual is full of Luvvie’s trademark wit and warmth while dispensing life-changing advice.
It’s so important that we shake things up in society and culture and stand up for what we believe in. Being a troublemaker means being a changemaker, and we all know the world is ready for some change. That’s why we’re here, right?
We also talk about:
- Doing the thing that feels too easy
- How imposter syndrome is the cousin of fear
- How Luvvie almost passed up a life defining moment due to fear
- Being purposeful about who you reach out to for advice
- The importance of being fearless
- The pros and cons of social media
- Bringing about constructive conversations
- Writing your life’s mission statement
- Instagram: @luvvie
- Read: “Professional Troublemaker”
- Shop our amazing courses, workshops, and apparel at almost30.com/shop
- Join Podcast Pro to learn how to launch, grow, and monetize a podcast
- Noom | Sign up for your trial today at noom.com/ALMOST30
- Monday.com | Sign up for a free two-week trial at monday.com
- PaleoValley | Go to paleovalley.com/almost30 and enter code ALMOST30 at checkout to receive 15% off your first order
- Dipsea | Get a 30 day free trial when you go to dipseastories.com/ALMOST30
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments