CATCH UP WITH K + L
K + L are kicking today’s solo episode off by reminiscing on their household rules growing up. They talk about everything from breaking rules that were never clearly defined and negotiation strategies to drinking an entire glass of milk at dinner and early curfews. Be sure to share your experiences in the Almost 30 secret Facebook group!
It’s Lindsey’s solo week! She’s exploring her growth over the past 8 years from previous boyfriends and being single, to now with her new relationship. Lindsey dives into how she shows up differently for her new relationship while loving both versions of herself and having endless compassion for her former self. L also unpacks how physical connection doesn’t define a relationship, what she’s learned from a long-distance relationship thus far, and how her current relationship gives her complete permission to fully be herself.
She also talks about:
- Being inauthentic to yourself
- Holding back in relationships
- Being single + spending time alone
- The most important shift in Lindsey’s experience as it relates to being with a partner
- Needing the approval of others + seeking validation
- Having both a relationship AND a successful, evolving career
- Instagram: @lindseysimcik ; @itskrista ; @almost30podcast
- Listen to Lindsey’s episode, The Sacredness of Being Single, here.
- February 29th: Digital Workshop with Jenna Zoe
- May 5th – 8th: Almost 30 Retreat at Calamigos Ranch Malibu
- BLUblox | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at blublox.com/?rfsn=3584362.77408a
- Joovv | Use code ALMOST30 to get a unique free gift with your purchase at www.joovv.com/almost30
- Better Help | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month.
- Buffy | Go to www.buffy.co use code ALMOST30 for $20 off
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- dailyharvest.com enter promo code ALMOST 30 to get $25 off your first box
- Away | Start your risk-free, 100 day trial and shop the entire Away lineup of travel essentials, including their best-selling suitcases, at awaytravel.com/almost30
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments