CATCH UP WITH K + L
Today K + L are kicking it off with dreams and ways to cleanse your home from unwanted energy! Have you ever experienced a psychic dream? Lindsey shares a friend’s psychic dream that involved L and a new romance, then Krista illustrates her recent natural disaster dreams and the meaning behind them. Krista breaks down the exact way she’s been cleansing her apartment – from playing sounds that break up stuck energy, burning palo santo, and smudge sprays by Tisha Morris, you’ll learn some fun new ways to cleanse your home’s energy!
Today we are joined by the founder and CEO of Tress for Us and host of Girl We Got This podcast, Laticia Rolle! We can’t express enough admiration for Laticia. She is the definition of a true friend with her unwavering support and love. Growing up in a large family and as an athlete for most of her life, Laticia’s life has always revolved around creating sisterhood and meaningful relationships—which is a central part of today’s conversation.
Laticia vulnerably shares her experience with her parent’s divorce, toxic relationships, and cheating. We talk about the lows that come from heartbreak, the comparison game, and the incessant checking of the other girl’s Instagram. We explore the reasons women don’t leave cheaters, and Laticia explains why she finally ended her toxic relationship. She expresses the importance of asking for help, especially when you start over.
We ask how Laticia began fostering her authentic self, particularly after being surrounded by high-profile individuals and extreme wealth, which influenced who she ‘had’ to be. A huge takeaway from our conversation is how we need to stop comparing ourselves to other women, and begin owning the beauty and uniqueness that is YOU.
We also talk about:
- Why Laticia loves modeling
- Defining loyalty after toxic relationships
- Women’s intuition
- Laticia’s inner dialogue while being cheated on
- Fighting for yourself and choosing yourself
- The role guilt plays in women’s lives
- Having a girl squad when you’re a kid
- What Laticia is proud of right now
- Being patient and present to your life
- Sending a heartfelt thank you to our friend from the Onsite Creatives’ Retreat, Thad Cockrell, for sharing the beautiful poem and text to Krista. Be sure to checkout his music!!
- Learn more: bluhazl.com ; tressforus.com
- Instagram: @laticia.rolle
- Listen: Girl, We Got This ; Almost 30 And Loving It! with K + L
- Referenced Book: Balance is Bull$h!t by Luly B
- November 26th: Melbourne with Rosie Acosta
- November 28th: Sydney with Jessica Sepel
- December 7th: Los Angeles with K&L
- December 12th: Miami with Nikki Novo