As the year winds down to a close, Almost 30 invites you to take a step back and…do nothing!
Krista Dives Into the Energetics of Winter and How to Use This Season to Rest + Recharge For the Year Ahead
In this solo episode, Krista asks what rest looks like for you and how to tap into the hermit energetics of winter to transmute anxious go-go-go energy into something softer, quieter, and more reflective.
Tune in to discover how Almost 30 is creating space for manifestations to come through. Whether that’s indulging in a digital detox, purging your environment, or simply taking a nap, this is your permission slip to treat rest and relaxation as the powerful acts of self-care that they are.
“We need to understand, not fear, our own darkness. It’s a big source of our personal power.” Krista Williams, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- The connotations of “taking a break”
- Syncing with seasons
- Integrating darkness and shadow
- Working with the winter solstice
- Resetting your relationship with technology
- Rest and restore tools for the season
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 276: Digital Minimalism + The Importance of Deep Work with Cal Newport
- BLOG: Episode 276
- VIDEO: Episode 276
- Episode 296: The Life Edit with Krista
- BLOG: Episode 296
- VIDEO: Episode 296
Get discount codes sent directly to your phone. Simply text brand name or keyword to 380-600-3030
- Dry Farm Wines | Receive an additional penny bottle with your first shipment when you go to dryfarmwines.com/almost30
- HUM Nutrition | Receive 20% off first orders of $29+ with code ALMOST30 at humnutrition.com
- Osea Malibu | Use code ALMOST30 to get 10% off your first order + free shipping when you spend $50 or more at oseamalibu.com
- Zocdoc | Search for local doctors who take your insurance. Download the Zocdoc app for free at zocdoc.com/almost30
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.