In this tender, partnership episode, Krista reflects on the bridge between singledom and marriage.
She opens up about her previous resistance to the institution and how she has collaborated with Justin to create a ceremony that encapsulates their unique and playful spirit without feeling inauthentic. Lastly, she answers the thoughtful questions you sent over, touching on attachment styles, spirituality, mother wounds, family pressures, and wedding traditions.
We also talk about:
- Coming up against traditional views of marriage
- Dealing with confrontation in a long-term relationship
- Navigating masculine and feminine energies
- Manifesting motherhood
- Body acceptance
- Q & A
- Courses and workshops: almost30.com/learn
- Podcast Pro: almost30.com/podcast-pro
- Monday.com | Sign up for a free two-week trial at monday.com
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp.
- Daily Harvest | Use code ALMOST30 to get $25 off your first box at www.daily-harvest.com
- LMNT: Claim a free LMNT Sample Pack (you just need to cover the cost of shipping) by visiting DrinkLMNT.com/Almost30
- PaleoValley | Go to paleovalley.com/almost30 and enter code ALMOST30 at checkout to receive 15% off your first order
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting https://almost30.com/disclaimer
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments