Welcome to the often-requested Almost 30 microdosing AMA!
Curious About Microdosing Psilocybin? Ask Us Anything!
In this episode, K+L drop in for an intimate deep dive on all things microdosing to share more about what the practice is, what it does to the brain, their own recent experiences with microdosing, how you can use it for manifesting, real life use-case protocol, resources, and so much more.
Consider this one a beginner’s introduction to microdosing and how, through neuroplasticity, you can change your brain to tap into a deeper sense of joy, ease, and grace.
“If you’re in your joy, it doesn’t mean you’re less productive.” – Krista Williams, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- Being drawn to the practice
- What is microdosing?
- Neuroplasticity – changing your brain
- Moving through repressed feelings
- Consciously averting dependance
- Learning to cultivate joy
- When and why K+L ended their practices
- Being honest in friendships
- Letting creativity flow
- Commonly understood benefits
Athletic Greens | Visit athleticgreens.com/almost30 to take control of your health.
Open | Download the Open app today and use code ‘ALMOST30’ to get your first 30 days totally free, at withopen.com/ALMOST30.
Sakara | Sakara is offering our listeners 20% off their first order when they go to sakara.com/almostsakara or enter the code ALMOSTSAKARA at checkout.
- Learn: axismundiceremony.com
- Learn: Timothy Leary
- Watch: How To Change Your Mind by Michael Pollan
- Watch: Joe Rogan Experience #1035 – Paul Stamets
- Read: How To Change Your Mind by Michael Pollan
- Read: Sacred Mushrooms and the Law
- Read: The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.