Kayleigh Christina and Danielle Gronich, the brilliant co-founders of CLEARSTEM skin care and wellness products, are back for a second round with K + L. Bringing another batch of invaluable wisdom, they shed major light on the sunscreen industry, detailing which ingredients you should be looking for (zinc-based sunscreens!) and which are disqualifying or otherwise harmful to our skin.
The Ladies of CLEARSTEM Teach Us What It Takes To Maintain Healthy, Glowing Skin
Backed in real-deal science and medical fact, we get an update on lifestyle and dieting tips for clear skin and unpack the important roles that stress and inflammation play in this complex scenario. The fact is, skin care goes so much deeper than what we can see on the surface.
“Enjoy the sun, but protect your face.” – Kayleigh Christina, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about CLEARSTEM’s amazing new anti-acne supplement and all the natural science behind their incredible product line. Try their CLEARSTEM Clear Skin Kit and use code: Almost30 for 15% off!
We also talk about:
- Mineral vs. chemical sunscreen
- How to layer your products
- How to get rid of hormonal acne
- Does collagen serum work
- Skin nutrition + anti acne diet
- Skin tips for dark skin tones
- How glycemic index affects your skin
- Celebrity skincare lines
- Staying inspired with so much competition in the industry
- Natural vs. not natural ingredients
Pressed Bouquet | Visit pressedbouquetshop.com and use code ALMOST30 for 10% off.
Issuu | Go to issuu.com/podcast and use promo code ALMOST30 for your free account or 50% off your premium account.
BetterHelp | Visit BetterHelp.com/Almost30 today to get 10% off your first month.
LMNT | Go to DrinkLMNT.com/ALMOST3 for a free sample pack with any order.
- CLEARSTEM Clear Skin Kit: Use code: Almost30 for 15% off
- Kayleigh: @kayleigh.christina
- Danielle: @danielle.the.acne.guru
- Website: clearstemskincare.com
- CLEARSTEM on Instagram: @clearstemskincare
- CLEARSTEM on TikTok: @clearstemskincare
- Lindsey’s Meditation Playlist
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.