Let’s get physical! Krista and Lindsey have been revving up on their body check-ins with Base, the at-home testing, and health tracking system.
With Base, Lola Priego Helps Almost 30 Nation Take Guesswork Out of the Health Equation
Somehow, Lola Priego, founder of Base, has made blood data accessible, affordable, and – dare we say it – kinda cute! In this episode, she joins Lindsey to show how you can explore and monitor your health baseline and get to the root triggers affecting your sleep, stress, and fatigue.
“Base uses AI technology supervised by the best functional doctors to prescribe specific tests for you.” – Lola Priego, Base
If you’re obsessed with feeling your best and want to take the guesswork out of your health, this talk is for you.
We also talk about:
- How Lola healed from chronic fatigue
- Why Keto doesn’t always work for women
- The lowdown on supplements
- The cortisol and coffee connection
- How CBD can help sex drive and stress levels
- Lindsey’s experience with Base
- All things Vitamin D
- Cholesterol and cooking with oils and butter
- Upcoming skin tests
- The importance of retesting
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Athletic Greens | Get a 1-year supply of Vitamin D + five FREE travel packs with your first purchase at athleticgreens.com/almost30
- Buffy | Visit buffy.co and use the code ALMOST30 for $20 off your Buffy comforter
- Each & Every | Get 30% off your first purchase at eachandevery.com/almost30 and use the code “ALMOST30”at checkout
- HUM Nutrition | Receive 20% off first orders of $29+ with code ALMOST30 at humnutrition.com
- Bite | Get 20% off your first subscription order at trybite.com/almost30 or use code ALMOST30 at checkout.
- The Sacredness of Being Single Connection Circle on February 13th at 4:00 PM
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.