Today’s guest, Trina Felber, used to be your typical commercial skincare addict with a bathroom shelf laden with (toxic) products that weren’t delivering what they said on their (plastic) packaging.
After discovering the benefits of using natural olive oil on her face (the true first paleo-friendly skincare), she cured her acne, scars and found her skin looking dewier and plumper than ever before. It took her on a long detoxification journey which eventually led her to launch her own organic, non-toxic, clean skincare and dental hygiene company, Primal Life Organics.
Together we get real on the beauty products and ingredients that are failing us and talk about why skin, teeth, and gums are mirrors to your inner ecosystem. She breaks down the elements you should be adding to your skincare and dental routine and the dangerous devils you should be scoping out on your toiletry labels.
We also talk about:
- The fantastic results she found changing her skincare regime
- Launching Primal Life Organics
- The nutrients found in natural oils
- What to look out for on labels
- Using clay and carbon to detoxify
- Feeding your skin seasonally
- What you should consider before getting Botox
- SPF toxic truths
- Detoxifying your dental routine
- “Leaky gums” and how to reverse gum disease
- Trina’s exclusive, limited time offer for Almost 30 listeners: Save 60% off the regular price of the teeth whitener at https://www.naturalteethwhiteners.com
- Primal Life Organics Website: primallifeorganics.com
- Instagram: @primallifeorg
- BLUblox | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at blublox.com/?rfsn=3584362.77408a
- FX Chocolate | Go to FXchocolate.com and enter code “ALMOST30” for 20% off
- Feals | Become a member today by going to Feals.com/almost30, and you’ll get 50% off your first order with free shipping.
- Vitruvi | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off products on vitruvi.com and vitruvi.ca
- Ancient Nutrition | Visit ancientnutrition.com and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off a one-time order
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting almost30.com/websitedisclaimer