Ally Love joins us on the podcast today! She’s the CEO of Love Squad, *the* Peloton instructor, a TedX speaker, and just an incredible human being. She’s one of those people who sees you for who you are and supports you fiercely, and we could all use someone like that in our lives! She talks about what it means to be a boss (have you seen her “Boss Up” Instagram series?!) + stepping into your power, and what it means to own your faith.
We also talk about:
- Giving people what you need
- Being open about her faith
- Owning how you are identified
- Making connections
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Aligning with your network as you uplevel
- Staying peaceful in the chaos
- Deciding the right thing to focus on now
- Reaching out to mentors
- August 11th-14th: Our Almost 30 Malibu Retreat is back on! Find out more at almost30.com/retreat.
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off your first order
- Birch Living | Receive $200 off any Birch mattress by visiting birchliving.com/almost30
- BiOptimizers | Use code “almost30” for 10% off at bioptimizers.com
- Zolt | Use code “Almost30” for 25% off your purchase at heyzolt.com/almost30