Here to talk about the psychology of money – sans the BS – is Ramit Sethi. A finance entrepreneur who actually meets you exactly where you are, Ramit helps you create the rich life you deserve – the one your bank told you that you couldn’t have.
K + L Learn About the Steps to Creating a Rich Life Without Shame and Explore the Theme of Money and Relationships.
Setbacks don’t have to mean cutbacks. Ramit gives you the permission to rewrite the money rules that have kept you prisoner in your own life. His book, I Will Teach You to Be Rich, changed K + L’s lives, and now he has turned his focus to how money conversations unfold in relationships on his brand new podcast launching August 4th. Thanks to his no-nonsense approach to finance, couples have given him access to their accounts to untangle the money issues that play out in relationships.
Your feelings about money are uncorrelated with the amount in your bank account. – Ramit Sethi on Almost 30 podcast.
Ramit’s approach helps you rewire the relationship you have with your bank account, but, more importantly, he’ll help you reframe your money mindset in life and within your relationships.
We also talk about:
- Why he decided to launch a podcast about money and relationships
- The importance of dreaming big
- Anxiety about money
- Guilt-free spending
- Creating a plan that fits your lifestyle
- Gendered patterns around money
- Growing your assets
- Podcast: I Will Teach You to Be Rich
- Read: I Will Teach You to Be Rich
- Website: I Will Teach You to Be Rich
- Instagram: @ramit
- Episode 319: “Ramit Sethi on Elevating Your Wealth Consciousness”
- VIDEO: “Episode 319”
- BLOG: “Episode 319”
- Wild Alaskan Company | Save 15% off your first box at wildalaskancompany.com/almost30
- Monday.com | Sign up for a free two-week trial at monday.com
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code “ALMOSTSAKARA” for 20% off your first order
- House of Wise | Use code “ALMOST30” for $20 off your order at houseofwise.co
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.