In this episode, Krista invites the incredible Dr. Taz Bhatia, M.D., (aka Dr. Taz) to dive deep into the intricate world of women’s hormone health. The conversation kicks off with an eye-opening discussion about Dr. Taz’s journey in the holistic and integrative/ functional medicine space and how it began with her own hormone hell 20+ years ago.
The duo explores the hormonal challenges that arise when women are the breadwinners, like navigating superwoman syndrome, and the importance of identifying and unblocking emotions.
From carrying emotional and physical weight to understanding the connection between chakras and health, this episode is an insightful journey that encourages listeners to embrace their hormonal symphony and find empowerment in their well-being.
We also talk about:
- Waking up to hormone health issues
- Misconceptions about hormones
- How trauma impacts your hormones
- Societal frameworks + pressures
- The women’s role within a family unit
- Women as breadwinners + superwoman syndrome
- Identifying + unblocking emotions
- Carrying emotional + physical weight
- The destabilization of the nervous system
- The relationship between your chakras + health
- Tools for women to take care of themselves
Pendulum | Head to PendulumLife.com and use code ALMOST30 to save 20% on your first month of any Pendulum product membership.
AG1 | Try AG1 and get a FREE 1-year supply of Vitamin D3+K2 AND 5 free AG1 Travel Packs with your first purchase exclusively at drinkAG1.com/ALMOST30.
Natural Cycles | Use code Almost30 at Naturalcycles.com to get 15% off an annual subscription + a free thermometer.
BetterHelp | This episode is brought to you by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/almost30 and get on your way to being your best self with 10% off your first month.
To advertise on our podcast, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.advertisecast.com/Almost30.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.