Live from New York City, baby! K+L hosted an incredible event in August with CLEARSTEM founders/BFFs Kayleigh Christina + Danielle Gronich, where they discussed their personal experiences manifesting love, career and other big life moves.
If you haven’t heard of CLEARSTEM Skincare, congratulations, you’ve just met your new acne-fighting, age-defying, 100% non-toxic secret weapon!
On a mission to help you achieve your clearest, healthiest skin yet, Kayleigh + Danielle are the epitome of conscious female founders. Together with K+L, this powerhouse foursome gets vulnerable about their journeys in finding purpose.
K+L discuss their rocky beginnings trying to make it in New York City, letting go of old dreams and making room for new ones. Kayleigh + Danielle talk biggest manifestation tips, best dating practices and riding the emotional rollercoaster of intimate relationships. Get ready for an uplevel in all areas of life after this one!
“I was a people pleaser, and I realized that when I was people pleasing, I thought it was because I loved them, and I thought it was because it was in benefit of the relationship, but what I realized is that it was actually at a detriment to the relationship because I was showing up inauthentic.” – Krista Williams on the Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- Visualization techniques
- Getting the body involved in manifestation
- What happens when manifestations don’t come through
- Why you have to let old parts of you die
- The importance of being your true self in dating
- Learning from your mirrors a.k.a. your closest relationships
- Communication best practices
- Why serving ourselves serves the collective
- Being a powerful woman + attracting your equal
- Kayleigh: @kayleigh.christina
- Danielle: @danielle.the.acne.guru
- Website: CLEARSTEM Skincare
- CLEARSTEM on Instagram: @clearstemskincare
- CLEARSTEM on TikTok: @clearstemskincare
Episode Related Resources:
- 443. Skincare Masterclass with CLEARSTEM
- 545. Radiant Skin: Lifestyle, Diet + Supplement Tips from the Experts
BetterHelp | This episode is brought to you by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/ALMOST30 and get 10% off your first month.
Cymbiotika | Use the code ALMOST30 for 15% off your first purchase at Cymbiotika.com. You can also create a custom bundle and receive up to 30% off PLUS an additional 15% off with code ALMOST30.
LMNT | Get 8 single serving packets FREE with any LMNT order at DrinkLMNT.com/ALMOST30.
SKIMS | Visit skims.com to get free shipping on orders over $75. Be sure to select PODCAST in the survey after you place your order and select Almost 30 in the dropdown menu that follows.
To advertise on our podcast, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.advertisecast.com/Almost30.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.