In this special episode, we’ve curated a collection of clips, featuring the topic of reparenting. Ahead, you’ll hear from #Almost30Nation’s favs, Bethany Webster, Dr. Nicole LePera and Dr. Shefali.
There is a ton of insightful info jam-packed into this one. You’ll receive a refresher on (or learn about) the mother wound, subconscious reprogramming, and how you can inherit pain generationally.
Not to mention, you’ll gain a sense of what it means to be a conscious parent and the problems associated with over-identification. And of course, we can’t have a convo on family without talking about…drumroll, please…boundaries! If you want to introduce or enhance your boundaries, you’re in the right place to learn how to do just that.
“Stop trying to impose your ways through blind reactivity and fear because actually you’re robbing your children of their integrity and of their own inner-knowing.” – Dr. Shefali on the Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- Healing the mother wound
- The mother wound showing up in life
- Intergenerational patterning from parents
- Boundaries vs. demands
- How to identify boundaries
- Overidentification with being a parent
- What is conscious parenting
- The importance of giving your kids choices
- The toxicity of parental discipline
Dr. Nicole LePera
- Workbook: howtomeetyourself.com
- Website: theholisticpsychologist.com
- Instagram: @the.holistic.psychologist
- YouTube: The Holistic Psychologist
- Twitter: @Theholisticpsyc
- SelfHealers.Circle: @selfhealers.circle
- Facebook: Dr. Shefali
- Instagram: @doctorshefali
- TikTok: doctorshefali
- YouTube: Dr. Shefali
- Book: The Parenting Map
Episode Related Resources:
- 592. How to Create the Parent-Child Relationship You Wish You Had with Dr. Shefali
- 566. How to Meet Yourself with Dr. Nicole LePera
- 506. Your Inner Teenager Healing Guide with Bethany Webster
- 407. How to Heal the Mother Wound with Bethany Webster
- 286. Self Healing with Dr. Nicole LePera
BetterHelp | This episode is brought to you by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/almost30 and find more balance with 10% off your first month.
SKIMS | The cotton collection and more are available now at SKIMS.com. Plus, get free shipping on orders over $75! If you haven’t yet, be sure to let them know we sent you!. After you place your order, select “podcast” in the survey and select Almost 30 in the dropdown menu that follows.
Seed | Visit seed.com/ALMOST30 and use code ALMOST30 to redeem 30% off your first month of Seed’s DS-01® Daily Synbiotic.
Stitch Fix | Try today at stitchfix.com/ALMOST30 and you’ll get 25% off when you keep everything in your Fix.
To advertise on our podcast, please reach out to email@example.com or visit https://www.advertisecast.com/Almost30.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Marielle Marlys.