He’s baaaack—for the fourth time!!! That is, Dr. Zach Bush, a fan favorite of Almost 30 and a beloved friend of the show. Zach Bush, MD is a physician specializing in internal medicine, endocrinology and hospice care. He is an internationally recognized educator and thought leader on the microbiome as it relates to health, disease, and food systems.
Zach Bush’s accolades are nothing short of extraordinary, but it is truly his heart that makes him so special—plus, his unique ability to honor and express the unconditional, divine love that lives within him and everyone else.
In this episode, Zach and Krista talk about what it means to live a fertile life and the innate nature of our bodies and environment. This eye-opening and thought-provoking conversation is sure to leave you wanting more, so be sure to check-out our three other episodes with the incredible, Zach Bush to learn more.
“We have these fixed beliefs about the way in which nature works and the way in which we can control it, forgetting that everything is a miracle.” – Dr. Zach Bush on Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- PCOS + fertility
- Taking on other people’s emotion
- Meeting people where they are
- Nature vs. nurture
- Zach’s experience delivering babies
- The innate nature of the body + our world
- Why creativity is important
- The healing power of animals
- The oneness of the planet
- How life is a journey
Zach Bush, M.D.:
- Website: ZachBushMD.com
- Instagram: @ZachBushMD
- Facebook: Zach Bush MD
- Twitter: @DrZachBush
- YouTube: Zach Bush MD
- Website: FarmersFootprint.us
- Instagram: @FarmersFootprint
- Facebook: Farmer’s Footprint
- YouTube: Farmer’s Footprint
- Website: IntelligenceofNature.com
- Instagram: @intelligenceofnature
- Facebook: Intelligence of Nature
- YouTube: Intelligence of Nature
- Website: Journey of Intrinsic Health
Episode Related Resources:
- 513. Defining Our Wellness Narrative with Dr. Zach Bush
- 484. Finding the Beauty in Yourself with Dr. Zach Bush
- 451. Dr. Zach Bush on Fear, The Immune System & The Real Meaning of Life
ION* | Visit intelligenceofnature.com and start restoring your gut today. For a limited time, use code ALMOST30 to save 15% on all one-time orders. Offer excludes bundles and subscription purchases.
Catori Life | Get a 20% discount at catorilife.com with code ALMOST30
Babbel | Get 55% off at babbel.com/ALMOST30
Jenni Kayne | Go to jennikayne.com and get 15% off your first order when you use code ALMOST30 at checkout.
Vessi | Be ready for rain and shine and go to vessi.com/almost30 to get your pair of shoes today.
To advertise on our podcast, please reach out to email@example.com or visit https://www.advertisecast.com/Almost30.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Marielle Marlys.