Recorded a few weeks before she gave birth, Lindsey + Sean sat down for a vulnerable conversation on what it feels like to be on the precipice of parenthood. In this episode, they share their fears about parenthood and hopes for navigating their future together.
In this episode, they openly discuss their individual experiences of the pregnancy journey and what they think it’ll be like to raise a mixed child.
These two don’t hold back and confront aspects of their own identities that have shaped their worldview and the way in which they expect to parent.
Congratulations to Lindsey + Sean, and welcome to the Almost 30 family and world, baby Maverick!
We also talk about:
- The pregnancy journey as a couple
- Confronting uncomfortable aspects of self
- Unpacking anxieties around parenthood
- Owning motherhood as a part of Lindsey’s purpose
- Bringing a mixed child into the world
- Sean’s experience of Lindsey being pregnant
- Keeping the main thing the main thing
- Lindsey + Sean’s approach to social media
- Key takeaways from preparing for the birth
- Instagram: @lindseysimcik
Episode Related Resources:
- 543. Growing Together + Individually: A Partnership Talk with Lindsey and Sean
- 350. Lindsey + Sean on Growing Their Relationship Roots
JS Health | Go to jshealthvitamins.com/a30 and use code ALMOST30 at checkout for 20% off your purchase
Levels | Levels is offering our listeners a special offer when you use our link, levels.link/ALMOST30
Bon Charge | Go to boncharge.com/ALMOST30 and use coupon code ALMOST30 to save 15%
BTR Nation | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off site-wide + free shipping on orders $15+ at btrnation.com/discount/ALMOST30
OSEA | Get 10% off your first order sitewide with code APOD30 at OSEAMalibu.com
To advertise on our podcast, please reach out to email@example.com or visit https://www.advertisecast.com/Almost30.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Marielle Marlys.