Krista has found that when she let go of relationships, careers, friendships and parts of herself that were no longer aligned, she experienced greater expansion, growth and ultimately, love. In order to create a life you love, you have to create space—and that’s what this episode is all about. Krista opens her heart for a deeply personal and vulnerable conversation about how to know and when to let go.
In a society obsessed with adding more to our lives via to-do lists, courses, books, posts, etc., we hardly ever stop to think about what we can release.
To put it simply, you cannot open the door to the future you seek while holding onto your past… and when love no longer helps us be the person we want to be, it’s time to let go.
What do you need to let die in order to create something new in yourself? – Krista Williams, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- Why we overconsume to protect ourselves
- Letting go of relationships and careers
- What is the Life Edit program
- How to create space to receive clarity
- The pain of leaving people behind
- Following your heart and soul
- Consciously uncoupling
- The importance of choosing again and again
- Recognizing pain as a portal toward growth
- Creating the future you seek
- Seeing forgiveness as freedom
- Empowering yourself to take action
Seed | Visit seed.com/ALMOST30 and use code ALMOST30 to redeem 20% off your first month of Seed’s DS-01® Daily Synbiotic.
IQ Bar | Get 20% off all IQBAR products. Text ALMOST to 64000.
LMNT | Get 8 single-serving packets FREE with any LMNT order at DrinkLMNT.com/ALMOST30.
BetterHelp | This episode is brought to you by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/almost30 and get on your way to being your best self with 10% off your first month.
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.