Here we are #ALMOST30NATION! With 2019 just around the corner, we wanted to take a moment tO first thank YOU for being the most loving, supportive, curious, generous community. We see you out there taking care of yourselves and others, trusting your instincts, making your health a priority, building amazing businesses, taking risks, letting go of what no longer serves you + being yourselves. You make this possible and for that we thank you from the deepest part of our hearts and recommit to you for 2019! We have so much in store for you—can’t wait to share the details! But for now, we hope you are resting and recharging. Perhaps we’ll find our way into your ears with our “Best Of” two part series this week! We have sat down with almost 100 guests this year and it nearly killed us to choose under ten to highlight. But here we go!
We talk with…
- Luke Storey, is a transformational coach, public speaker, and entrepreneur, founder of the School of Style, and voice behind The Life Stylist podcast. We talk about working through toxic thoughts.
- Alisa Vitti, is a functional nutritionist and women’s hormone expert, creator of FLO Living, and author of WomanCode. We talk about the roots of nutritional research, blood sugar stabilizing, auditing your period, and birth control.
- Tim Braun, is an internationally renowned medium, and author of Life and Death. We talk about his experience with sharing his gifts in large scale and small scale settings, and why some spirits come through and some do not.
- Kim Anami, is a sex + relationship coach, and vaginal weightlifter. We talk about junk food sex and gourmet sex, the different types of orgasms, the three layers of opening, and exposing yourself.
- Dan Savage, is an American author, media pundit, journalist, and activist for the LGBT community. He created the It Gets Better Project, and is the writer behind the popular column, Savage Love. We talk about parenting, being culturally Catholic, and dealing with criticism.
- Robyn Youkilis, is a Certified Health Coach, speaker, leading expert in holistic digestive health, and author of Go with Your Gut and Thin From Within. We talk about what her daily meals look like, her Rule of 5, and the gut and hormonal health connection.
- John Wineland, a speaker, relationship coach and teacher guiding men and women in the practices of spiritual intimacy, and founder of The New Men’s Work Project. We talk about the levels of sex, having great sex, and the yoga to help you invite in love.
- Peta Kelly, is a speaker, thought pioneer & leader for the next generation of conscious millennials, founder of Earthess Co, and author of Earth Is Hiring. We talk about staying in alignment with yourself, responsibility and confidence.
- Alok Vaid-Menon, is an American performance artist, poet, and LGBTQ rights activist. We talk about the fight for total happiness, coexistence, the journey to finding their true self, and healing through friendships.
- Your Podcast Pro: enroll at yourpodcastpro.com
- College Tour: Email email@example.com
- Help us create a video! Call our hotline: 1-424-272-1853
- Thrive Market | Use code ALMOST30 to save 25% off your first order. Visit thrivemarket.com/almost30 peep and purchase our morning ritual essentials!
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
- Skinny Dipped | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at skinnydipped.com
- FabFitFun | Use code ALMOST30 for $10 off at fabfitfun.com
- Away | Use code ALMOST30 for $20 off a suitcase at awaytravel.com/almost30