Krista & Linds are catching up with each other after an eventful weekend, and they have a lot to talk about! Also, Lindsey isn’t an almost anymore – she’s 30 now (and she’s excited)!
Krista spent the weekend at Summit LA17, where she was surrounded by people who are doing BIG things, dreaming bigger, giving back, and wanting to make the most of their lives. Linds went to PatreCon, a conference for creators put on by Patreon.
- October was a period of TRANSITION
- Acting classes at The Groundlings + working on the craft
- Summit LA17 was a conference + a party (but just a conference for Krista…)
- Krista’s favorite speakers at Summit LA17: Esther Perel, Jessica Alba, Andre Agassi, Brian Grazer, Dean Ornish, Tim Ferriss, Jane Fonda + Biet Simkin
- Why infidelity is a big topic NOW, but not before
- Double standards for women in business + society
- Why for-profit companies can sometimes do more good than non-profit
- Meeting new people
- Some of Lindsey’s favorite people at PatreCon, like James Higa + Kina Grannis
- Patreon preview