Today we are joined by the founders of Skinny Dipped, our favorite chocolate covered almond company. Skinny Dipped is a brand that we absolutely love and support, and we are so happy to be able to have them on today’s episode to share their women-owned company. Val, Breezy, Lizzie, and Chrissy, are all on to tell us the beautiful human, Josh, that sparked the creation of Skinny Dipped, how they have grown as a brand through the years, and being aware of the processing of almonds and other foods in the United States.
We also talk about…
- Conversations around death, and how Josh’s passing changed their relationship with it
- Figuring out the logistics of covering an almond with chocolate
- Doing the research to get the best products
- Working as women in a manufacturing world
- Being recognized as a brand
- The branding transition
- What they’ve learned so far in building their business + what’s to come
- College Tour: Email email@example.com
- Hotline : 1 (424) 272-1853
- February 9: Unlocking Self-Love
- Further Food | Use code ALMOST30 for 30% off your purchase at furtherfood.com
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your order at foursigmatic.com/almost30
- Thrive Market | Use code ALMOST30 to save 25% off your first order. Visit thrivemarket.com/almost30 peep and purchase our morning ritual essentials!
- Alterra Pure | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at alterrapure.com