So we’re over halfway through 2017 & this is where we can really make or break our year. Whether you’re feeling motivated, lost AF, or just need some life inspo, THIS ONE’S FOR YOU. The gal behind Careergasm, SARAH VERMUNT, has a little career pow-wow with Krista and Linds this week, talking everything from finding your perfect job, knowing when to move on, and manifesting it yourself.
Sarah has been a writer and career coach for Forbes, Entrepreneur Inc., & The Huffington Post, making her a KILLER resource to have when it comes to finding your work groove.
For two years, she felt like she was operating through her job with the mindset that she wasn’t supposed to completely love it. And this episode is about realizing what works and what doesn’t, and making the changes to allow you to LOVE your job. Hence, CAREERGASM. Okay, but let’s get to the good stuff. We dove through …
- our PARENT’S generation, where their career mentality is about being financially fruitful and NOT completely loving your job
- for something to be of value, it has to be HARD?
- the thought, “I don’t want to be as UNHAPPY as my parents”
- your SATURN RETURN
- TOP 5 PARALYZING thoughts for stalling your career/success
- do CREATIVTIY & ARTISTRY go hand in hand? Do you have to be both?
- start by making a LIST of the things you want MORE of and the things you want LESS of
- the art of having a SIDE HUSTLE