Today we are joined with author of the book Keto Diet and founder of the wildly popular and trusted, Ancient Nutrition, Dr. Josh Axe! Dr. Axe is a doctor of chiropractic, natural medicine doctor, and clinical nutritionist who also started a world renowned functional medicine center in Nashville, TN.
He begins by opening up about the journey his mom faced with cancer, and how this shaped his relationship with food and medicine. We dive into the many benefits of going keto, from hormone balancing to breaking that sugar addiction, and you’ll learn how to get started on this clean, anti-inflammatory diet. Dr. Axe’s appreciate for and knowledge of Chinese medicine had us taking copious notes for our own health. The connection between food, emotions and organs is fascinating. We also discuss why herbs should be a staple in each of our homes .
We also talk about:
- Keto diet and herbs for hormonal balance (at all ages!)
- The relationship between foods and organ health
- Gut-brain connection & probiotic use (learn #1 probiotic we are missing!)
- The negative effects and overuse of antibiotics
- Strength vs. Cardio training vs. Interval training
- Personal growth in the way of helping others
- September 19th 6:30-8:30 pm in Nashville, TN
- Chosen Foods | Use code ALMOST30 for 50% off at chosenfoods.com/almost30
- Cured Nutrition | ALMOST30 for $10 off $50 or more at curednutrition.com
- Calm | Get 25% off a Calm premium subscription at www.calm.com/almost30
- Pair of Thieves | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off first order at pairofthieves.com/almost30
- Article | www.article.com/ALMOST30 for $50 off a purchase of $100 or more
- Four Sigmatic | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off your first order at foursigmatic.com/almost30