The beautiful Hannah Bronfman joins us today on the podcast. Hannah is the founder of HBFIT, an online space dedicated to health, fitness, and beauty. We had a blast peeling back the layers and getting some serious realness from this superstar entrepreneur. Hannah is also a global ambassador for Adidas, a DJ, and is about to release her very first book, Do What Feels Good. In today’s conversation, we talk about Hannah’s parents and how she was raised, her introduction to body image as a young girl, and her views on the wellness world today. Hannah also shares about her relationship with her husband, and the support they offer one another as individual entrepreneurs and as partners in life and business, and the inspiration behind writing her new book.
We also talk about…
- Inspirational resolutions from the Secret Almost30 Facebook group
- Hannah’s career in fashion
- Teaching herself how to DJ
- The important of collaborating with brands you believe in
- Staying healthy and well while traveling
- Hannah’s top wellness tips
- Her insanely cool nails and favorite stylist
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Learn more: hbfit.com
- Instagram: @hannahbronfman
- Twitter: @hannahbronfman
- Order: Do What Feels Good
- HBFIT TV
- Hannah’s Tom Ford nails