Peta Kelly is the poster girl for radical self-acceptance. She owns her s**t and does not play by the polarity rulebook. In a world that’s split with black-and-white labels and categories, Peta stands out in glorious technicolor. Let’s face it, that can be jarring for some people–especially in the cancel-culture vortex we live in. Rest easy, no one can cancel Peta because she is not giving up on herself.
Peta Kelly Gets Real on Cancel Culture, Social Media and Her Path to Personal Sovereignty.
In this authentic AF episode, Krista and Peta talk about the paradigm shift going on right now in the world, how to break free from virtue signaling rhetoric, and choose the path of sovereignty–even when no one else is on your side.
“We are spending our energy trying to get others to justify their path to us but we need to be walking our own path”. – Peta Kelly, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- Navigating disordered eating and living in your authentic body
- Social media overstimulation and online drama
- Virtue signalling and cancel culture
- Showing up online and self-validation
- Walking your own path
- Website: petakelly.com
- Instagram: @petajean
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 234: The Intimacy of Motherhood, Ancestral Healing, + Living Authentically with Peta Kelly
- VIDEO: Episode 234
- BLOG: Episode 234
- Ep. 110 – A New Definition of Success + The Spirituality of Humanness with Author of “Earth is Hiring”, Peta Kelly
- Boll & Branch | Visit bollandbranch.com and use the code ALMOST30POD for 15% off your first set of sheets
- Blume | Go to blume.com and use the code ALMOST30 for 15% off
- LMNT: Claim a free LMNT Sample Pack (you just need to cover the cost of shipping) by visiting DrinkLMNT.com/Almost30
- Issuu | Get 50% off a premium account by visiting issuu.com/podcast and using code ALMOST30
- Paypal | Get $10 back on your first in-person transaction of $20+ in CVS when you use the QR code in your PayPal or Venmo app. Go to: paypal.com/almost30
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments