When the spiritual fabric of the world feels fragile, fleeting, and frightened, it can be hard to return to ourselves, liberate yourself from the stories you’ve created or absorbed from those around you.
Krista Connects with Aaron Rose to Deepen Her Understanding of Unconditional Love and A Course in Miracles.
In this episode, K + L’s life coach, Aaron Rose, gives you radical permission to turn down the dial of chaos and sit with your self in gratitude and reverence for the beauty of life on this planet (yes, even those gnarly moments). Aaron sheds light on how to tune into your divine mission on Earth, protect your energy frequency in all environments, speak your truth, and, ultimately, find beauty in the simplest, most pure expressions of creativity.
Thanks to Aaron’s wisdom, K + L’s lives have grown exponentially, and we hope this episode invites you to shift your perspective on how to show up in the world and the different ways you can access joy and live a life of intention wherever you are in the world.
The internal experience that we have with love for ourselves dictates our outer experience. – Aaron Rose, Almost 30 Podcast
A final message from Aaron: Thank you for listening to this podcast, dear one. I deeply honor you for being on Earth during this potent time, for working to heal, for choosing to love, against all the odds. You are changing the world for the better simply by being yourself. Thank you <3
We also talk about:
- Creating boundaries and giving people access to your energy
- Building relationships free from chaos
- Bringing intentionality into your spiritual practice
- Self-censorship and being honest with ourselves
- A Course in Miracles and “The Illusion”
- Navigating the simulation, creating stories, and surrendering to a higher power
- Beauty and unconditional love
- Website: aaronxrose.com
- Instagram: @aaronxrose
- Listen to the (free!) Future World Meditation: https://thefutureworldmeditation.com/ and receive supportive messages from Aaron by texting +1 (310) 356-3705
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- Episode 330: “Triggers: How to Identify + Work Through Them with Aaron Rose”
- VIDEO: Episode 330
- BLOG: Episode 330
- HUM Nutrition | Receive 20% off your first order of $29+ using promo code “ALMOST30” at https://www.humnutrition.com/get_started
- Dropps | Save 25% off your first purchase using promo code “ALMOST30” at dropps.com
- Sugarbreak | Break free from sugar dependence with a natural, non-prescription support system. Use promo code “ALMOST30” for 15% off your purchase at sugarbreak.com
- Fable Home | Use promo code “ALMOST30” for 10% off your first order at fablehome.co
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.