CATCH UP WITH K + L
K + L kick off today’s episode by sharing some deets on their new podcast format! More solos? Interviews with Almost 30 Nation? Tune in to hear more!
Joining us in this episode is clinical herbalist, medicine maker, and founder of Anima Mundi Apothecary, Adriana Ayales! Adriana is a wealth of knowledge, studying everything from shamanic style healing and hands on energy work, to medical astrology, cosmology and consciousness. She has always been deeply connected to nature, sharing how as a child, her grandmother helped her cultivate her intuition and engage with spirit energy.
We talk deeply about the power of herbs and how to use them in your life. We dig into herbs that help you lucid dream, expand psychic vision, and decalcify the pineal gland. You’ll learn ways to prepare mushrooms to receive benefits, and a comparison of psychoactive mushrooms versus ayahuasca. Adriana shares her ritual for starting a conversation with plants, and how we all have the ability to connect in that way. At the end, Adriana also explains how to respect cultures when exploring herbalism and ancient practices, like using palo santo and sage.
We also talk about:
- Lucid dreaming, astral travel, + rewiring your stories
- What it was like for Adriana coming to the U.S.
- What the pineal gland controls
- Why adaptogens are fascinating + beneficial
- Accessibility and sourcing of herbs
- Mushrooms metabolizing toxicity
- Herbs for hormone balancing + a healthy microbiome
- What is a flower essence and how to make them
- Cleansing tools to use instead of sage
- Learn more: animamundiherbals.com (code: ALMOST30)
- Referenced Products: Blue Lotus ; Bobinsana ; Gynostemma ; Kalea Sacatechichi ; Lucid Dreaming Kit ; Fat Belly
- Instagram: @animamundiherbals
- Your PodcastPro: yourpodcastpro.com
- Woo More Play | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off at www.woomoreplay.com
- Causebox | Use code ALMOST30 for 30% off your first box at causebox.com/
- UNICO | Use code ALMOST for 20% off plus free 2-day delivery at uniconutrition.com/
- Sweaty Betty | Click here and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your full priced order.
- Simple Contacts | Use code ALMOST30 for $20 off order at Simplecontacts.com/almost30
- Kopari Beauty | Use code ALMOST_THIRTY for 15% off at Green.koparibeauty.com/almost30