#ALMOST30NATION! MERRY/HAPPY EVERYTHING! With 2018 right around the corner, we wanted to gift you an episode that will help you “release the white knuckle grip on what you think should happen” this coming year, and lean into the unpredictable, trusting that you will learn more about who you really are. Krista and Linds sit down for a beautiful + intimate conversation with Natalie Kuhn, Executive Director of The Class by Taryn Toomey, a cathartic workout that will give you a physical and emotional release unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Natalie lives every day following her soul’s purpose.
We touch on a sudden loss and the process of grief – but Natalie never ceases to be positive, honest, vulnerable, and dedicated to finding humor. We also unwrap…
- The origins of The Class
- The importance of the women who mentor us
- Turning heart-wrenching loss into mind-blowing beauty
- Following her heart to manifest a beautiful life (with her best friend!)
- What it means to pause
- Three of the best words to hear in any relationship
- Why giving ourselves moments to RECHARGE is essential
- Being in a place of choice
- PLUS a bonus chat with some of the creatives behind Yeah Field Trip…Krista + Linds are teaching a class on starting a podcast at YFT in February! Join us!! WOO!
Learn more at almost30.com.