On this fine Thursday, Lindsey’s dropping in for an introspective solo episode reflecting on patience. Deeply considering and doing research on the subject, she talks about the neuroscience of patience, how it shows up in our lives, and how we can walk through moments of impatience to a more centered place of acceptance and presence.
Lindsey Extols the Virtuous Power of Patience Within All of Us
We do these solo episodes a couple times a month – as K+L unpack complex subject matter that they’ve processed in their own lives and which might be beneficial to the collective at large. After soaking in this one, check out a couple of Lindsey’s most recent solo episodes linked below.
“I always thank my soul for reminding me of what’s true.” – Lindsey Simcik, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- Soul Journaling practice
- What is patience?
- We are placed in positions intentionally
- Where impatience shows up in our lives
- Neurology of patience
- Identifying the trigger and soothing
- Compassion when noticing others in an impatient state
- We’re horny for quickness
- Honoring the timing of life
Join our community:
Canvas Prints | Go to CanvasPrints.com and use code ‘ALMOST30’ to get 25% off your entire order.
Lululemon | Set joy in motion this holiday season at Lululemon.com.
Sahajan | Visit sahajan.com and use code ‘ALMOST30’ for 20% off your first purchase.
Sakara | Sakara is offering our listeners 20% off their first order when they go to sakara.com/almostsakara or enter the code ALMOSTSAKARA at checkout.
- The Clearing Conversation: A Practice for Improving ALL of Your Relationships #559
- Demystifying the Conscious Relationship #531
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.