Today’s episode is an amazing discovery conversation with The Holistic Psychologist, Dr. Nicole LePera (a beloved two-time Almost 30 guest) centered around her thoughtful new workbook, How to Meet Yourself, which is out now.
Dr. Nicole LePera Takes Us on the Human Journey of Self-Discovery
Here at Almost 30, we do aliens, we do channeling, we dabble in psychedelic therapy and dig into some of the deepest spiritual concepts out there – but this one is all about serious self-development, the complexities and questions we face as women, and how we can work to simplify it all for a more balanced, peaceful being.
Nicole is incredibly transformational in her work and with her words. We always love having her on and talking to her about the importance of doing the work, about all of these therapy-related topics that have really changed our lives over the years.
“We are wired to be calm, to be grounded, to be connected, to be curious.” – Dr. Nicole LePera, Almost 30 Podcast
We also talk about:
- Living with inner peace and alignment
- The nervous system’s connection to mental health
- The science of remembering
- Honoring the nervous system as the center of self
- Risks of hiding ourselves away
- Honesty (objective) vs. self-criticism (subjective)
- You are not the critical voice in your head
- Saying your truth – where’s the line?
- Communication as a tool
- Inspiration behind How To Meet Yourself
- Getting into (and staying in) flow state
HigherDOSE | Use code ‘ALMOST30’ for 15% off sitewide at higherdose.com.
Match | Match believes the most important relationship is with yourself. So, in a world where you can choose to do anything – or anyone – choose you first. Download the Match app today.
Storyworth | Get to know your loved ones better and preserve those special moments forever at StoryWorth.com/almost30, and save $10 on your first purchase for a limited time.
BetterHelp | This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try and get on your way to being your best self. Visit BetterHelp.com/ALMOST30 today to get 10% off your first month.
- Workbook: howtomeetyourself.com
- Website: theholisticpsychologist.com
- Instagram: @the.holistic.psychologist
- YouTube: The Holistic Psychologist
- Twitter: @Theholisticpsyc
- SelfHealers.Circle: @selfhealers.circle
Join our community:
- Let the Healing Begin: A Guide for Doing the Work with Dr. Nicole LePera #411
- Self Healing with Dr. Nicole LePera #286
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments