Journey through the eyes of modern mystic, Blu – motivational speaker, artist, musician, and entrepreneur – as she opens her heart and mind to our community, sharing her personal path from hearing loss to unlocking her soul’s true potential.
Blu Guides Us Into a Deeper Understanding of Ourselves + Our True Potential
With the course of her entire life shifted, she was ultimately guided into a deeper understanding of herself. Through the use of techniques, learned over the past decade, she’s now devoted to helping others. Harnessing tools like Gene Keys (a treasure map into your DNA) and Florescence (a Modern Mystery School for women), she focuses on beauty, love, unity, and discovering your higher purpose.
“How much somebody loves is the only thing that stands the test of time.” – Blu, Almost 30 Podcast
Her unique energy inspires us to inject spontaneity and joy into the everyday mundane, helping us to unlock our divine potential and embody a life of absolute magic!
We also talk about:
- Unlocking your divine purpose
- Discerning the vibrational energy of words
- Tapping into the frequency of magic
- Restructuring your DNA
- Engineering your internal conversation
- The divine responsibility of leaving a legacy
- Social media and the rise of disempowering conversations
- Being a voice for those without a platform
- Action steps to shifting narrative paradigms
- Playing in a vibrational reality
- Bringing lightness back to the narrative of spirituality
Rothy’s | Get $20 off your first purchase at rothys.com/ALMOST30.
Native | Get 20% off your first order by going to nativedeo.com/almost30 or use promo code “almost30” at checkout.
CLEARSTEM | Use code “ALMOST30” for 15% off at clearstemskincare.com.
Athletic Greens | Visit athleticgreens.com/almost30 to take control of your health and give AG1 a try.
- Instagram: @bluofearth
- YouTube: Blu
- Website: blucosmiceagle.com
- Course: Florescence Women’s Mystery School
- Explore the work of Richard Rudd
- Read: The Gene Keys by Richard Rudd
Join our community:
- Living Authentically with Emma Zeck #465
- Peta Kelly: Walk Your Path #459
- Your Purpose is Who You Are with Julie Piatt #546
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.