We’re back today with one the most closely connected spirits in the Almost 30 orbit, longtime podcaster, coach, branding expert, and now – author – Julie Solomon! Her new book, Get What You Want: How To Go From Unseen To Unstoppable, is packed with super personal never-before-told stories, valuable life learnings, and practical ways to apply these important practices and considerations to your own life.
Julie Solomon Has Done The Work & Goes Deep on Where It’s Taken Her
Kicking off with a chat on human design, the unbelievable gift of our hardwiring is a theme throughout – we learn how Julie came to understand her own thoughts and emotions, how they got there (discovering her origin story), and how to repurpose or redirect them in ways that benefited her and the people around her.
“The most loving thing that you can do for anyone is give them the dignity to live their own life, to experience life, to have the consequences of life.” – Julie Solomon, Almost 30 Podcast
From rock bottom to today, launching an incredible book from a place of groundedness and pride – Julie is a great example of how generous and rewarding life can be if and when we do the work.
We also talk about:
- Human design as a means to understanding oneself
- Breaking down purpose vs. passion
- Finding your origin story
- Humble upbringings and negative learned perspectives
- Awareness, acceptance, and action
- Drawing a fine line between empathy and codependency
- Cutting the harmful self-talk and rewriting beliefs
- Learning from past, and current, relationships
- God as everything and everyone
- The mission and inspiration behind Julie’s new book
Watch and subscribe on YouTube!
- Read: Get What You Want: How To Go From Unseen To Unstoppable
- Podcast: The Influencer Podcast
- Instagram: @julssolomon
Get discount codes sent directly to your phone. Simply text brand name or keyword to 380-600-3030
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.
add a comment
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments