Are we all feeling good about our finances in here? Because listen: Money is not a man’s game. It can be so empowering to take control of your finances – and while it may not be sexy, it doesn’t have to be difficult either.
Nicole Lapin is the Financial Guru You Never Knew You Needed
You deserve the life you want, but for most of us, that means boosting our net worth a bit first. That’s where Miss Independent herself comes in. Nicole Lapin, our favorite rich bitch, is back on the pod to enlighten and educate us all on the path to financial independence.
We get into some of the nitty-gritty details like, hello, what is a brokerage? And why it’s okay to play with NFTs – as long as it’s with money you’re prepared to lose.
“There’s plenty of financial knowledge out there, but knowledge isn’t power. Action is power.” – Nicole Lapin, Almost 30 Podcast
She also dives into homeownership, dipping a toe into the investing world, and whether you really need to stress over scams or market crashes. Get ready to grow your wealth to levels you’ve never dreamed of. This is an important episode that you won’t want to miss.
We also talk about:
- Feelings that come up around your birthday
- Mental roadblocks to financial literacy
- How to start investing when you’re working paycheck to paycheck
- Systems for consistency
- Whether or not you should fear a market crash
- How to approach financial goals
- Crypto and NFTs
- Investment scams to avoid
- Advice around home buying
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- EPISODE: How to Become a Rich Bitch: The Language of Money, Dealing with Debt + Negotiating Everything with Nicole Lapin
- EPISODE: The Truth About Burnout, Imposter Syndrome, and Paving Your Path Financially with Nicole Lapin
- EPISODE: Nicole Lapin on Avoiding Burnout, Finding Balance + Being Financially Well at Propel CoLabs Fitness Festival
Daily Harvest | Go to dailyharvest.com/almost30 to get up to $40 off your first box.
HUM Nutrition | Visit humnutrition.com and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first purchase of $29 or more
Issuu | Get started for free or get 50% off a premium account at issuu.com/podcast and use code ALMOST30
Milk & Honey | Visit milkandhoney.com and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your next order or get 20% off your first spa service at any location
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.