The collective mental health conversation is making big strides, y’all, but for the longest time it just wasn’t talked about.
Lindsey Simcik Brings the Shadow of Anxiety Out Into the Light
For Linds, anxiety was something that was always a part of her life but never really understood until adulthood.
“Anxiety is a helpful tool for steering us towards expansion and growth.” – Lindsey Simcik, Almost 30 Podcast
Whether you’re just meeting your anxiety or you’re old friends by now, this episode is going to help shed some light on that dynamic, get right in that relationship, and leverage it for powerful transformation and manifestation.
We also talk about:
- Hello, anxiety! Meeting anxiety for the first time
- Anxiety during moments of deep transition
- How it manifests itself in our thoughts
- Feeling your feelings without identifying with them
- Identifying anxiety in your body
- Performing an anxiety audit
Watch and subscribe on YouTube:
- EPISODE: 494. I Left Instagram for 30 Days + This is What Happened
- VIDEO: Episode 494
- BLOG: 8 Tips For an Instagram Hiatus from Lindsey Simcik – Almost 30
- Sakara | Explore their menu at sakara.com/almostsakara and use code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off your first order
- Arrae | Visit arrae.com and use code ALMOST30 for 10% off your purchase
- House of Wise | Go to houseofwise.co and use code ALMOST30 for 20% off
- Honeybook | Start your free trial at honeybook.com/almost30 and get 30% off your first year
- Joybird | Visit joybird.com/almost30 to get 30% off your purchase
Join our community:
Podcast disclaimer can be found by visiting: almost30.com/disclaimer.
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media.